Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tonight's Class and my attendance

Hello Fellow Blogger 101'ers! I've got a project at work that is of course taking longer than expected and has to be out the door today. I am pretty sure I will be late; worse case I will not be able to attend. I've asked Prof. Fisher to email me any of his handouts. Also if anyone has any notes that I miss, I would appreciate your sharing with me. Sorry for this messy unedited blog, it hurts my eyes to even look at it, but I only have a couple of minutes. Please don't mistake my big 'ol sad, empty, blank personal blog as evidence of my indifference to this class. I absolutely loved it and it has give me the motivation and fundamentals to start. This class has done in three weeks what I could not do in two years! FYI I would be up for a refresher 101! Anyone else?

3 comments:

  1. Testing a comment using Open ID.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole, I agree with your post, a refresher 101 or even a 102 would be great! Doug, I hope you have beening thinking about this...I would be willing to take another course with you.

    ReplyDelete