Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Homework

Hello Folks: Unfortunately, the day after our first class, my spouse and I had to drive to Florida for an medical emergency with my in-laws.  I only just arrived back Sunday night, nearly missed our homework assignment (blog address and my first Blogging 101 posting). I really enjoyed visiting your blogs, I know I will be visiting them again.  One goal for my personal blog is to post decorating design ideas at a low cost and to create designs by repurposing and reinventing things we currently own in our own homes.  Mostly, I want to focus on what is available in our local area, but still want to share some of the sites I use for inspiration from other bloggers, web sites, design books etc.  If you have any design questions, I am perfectly happy to share my ideas or send you in the right direction........Looking forward to seeing you all in tonight's class.

No comments:

Post a Comment