Monday, November 15, 2010

Dear All

Dear All, Just dropping a brief note as I have taken a break from caring for my MIL in Florida. I will be on my way back to SC in the morning and hopefully to class tomorrow evening. Then, surgery Wed. Yike's! I really have learned alot Doug, just haven't had time to implement it all, yet! You have given me the confidence to explore the unknown, something that I thought I had forgotten how to do. I appreciate your taking the time to answer my questions and making me feel confident and at ease about blogging. I really wish there was a Blogging 102 to follow this course. I am looking forward to spending my recovery time developing my blog and chating with my new friends in blog land. I have enjoyed meeting all of my blogmates...looking forward to chating and visiting your blogs soon. If by chance I don't make it to class tomorrow...I enjoyed meeting each of you and wish you happy blogdays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment